Tuesday 3 March 2015

Guess what...?

We have a new home!

www.PondersNeverEnd.com


Drop by and visit the fruits of my toil. It turns out, designing & building your own website when you have no previous experience in either...is tricky. But I did it! Just goes to show that anything is possible if you try (3 times, at least!) and have access to Google, Tech Support, an emergency credit card and unlimited amounts of tea & coffee.

I will still be posting on depression, mental health and general wellbeing. Please don't think I've forgotten you. In fact, there's an update coming very soon #CrazyStupidDepression

Ponder on, People!

And don't forget you can still join the fun on FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramGoogle+. And you can see what I'm up to on LinkedIn too.

www.PondersNeverEnd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment