Wednesday 8 October 2014

An Apology.



I have lived with my Sufferer for six years now and it is only today - just now, in fact - having watched this video, that I have seen his black dog.


I feel so guilty that all I have noticed are the effects his black dog has had on our life, rather than the burden it is to him in everything he does, or tries to do. In everything he thinks. Feels. Is.



I will do everything in my power to help him tame that black dog. It might still crap on the carpet occasionally. But not on us.
Not on my Sufferer.

Not anymore.



Thank you to Sarah Tanner for sending me this invaluable lesson.
Follow on Facebook and Twitter @PondersNeverEnd or use #CrazyStupidDepression

1 comment:

  1. enjoying the posts. don't waste your energy on guilt though, turn it into something else :-)

    ReplyDelete